Friday, May 25, 2007

Our Friday

Jadon and I made muffins this morning during Haven's morning nap. On the Today Show there was a lady making cupcakes and Jadon wanted to make some. Instead of cupcakes we made bran muffins and called them cupcakes. I mixed everything up and Jadon poured it in the muffin tin. I think they tasted even better because Jadon and I did them together.

After Haven woke up from morning nap we took a short trip to the zoo. It started out as a nice day, so I packed the kids up and snacks and drinks and we headed to the zoo. I enjoy going to the zoo and Jadon enjoys being the guide, which animals we are going to see next and Haven loves to point at everything. So, it is always a fun time at the zoo. We started out toward the birds and were going to head to the elephants, but as I looked up at the sky I started getting a little nervous about it pouring on us. I decided not to take chances and headed for the eating area to take cover. Just as we did it came down in sheets. So, we spent some time waiting for it to stop. Jadon got a snow cone and Haven ate her raisins. We did see a bird that had red "sunglasses" like Jadon.




Thank you Jadon and Haven for another wonderful day of being your mommy.

0 comments: