Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cousins Reunited

Sunday was all about the cousins being reunited. It was Christmas the last time Mema and Pappy had all their grandkids in one place. It was such a fun day. First, we all went to church. When I went to pick Jadon up from his class the teachers commented on how he, Ruthie and Micah just hugged all over each other. After church we went over to Mema and Pappy's house to have Lucas and Micah's birthday parties. Before everyone left for naps there was a major silly string fight. Later that evening we all ended up at Fellows Lake for the church Memorial Day picnic. I don't think I have ever seen Jadon so dirty in all his life. He had a blast! We were even able to take a great picture of all the kids together and looking at the camera. That is a miracle in itself.


Here's the birthday crew.



Memorial Day picnic at Fellows Lake.

Miss Haven's first time of not crying when put in the grass.
I don't know whose hand that is, but I thank you. I obviously was much too busy taking pictures to stop my son from sliding right off into the mud.

0 comments: