Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Utmost

Last night Todd got a phone call from a church where we have a resume about an interview for this Saturday. We've had our resume in since September of 2006, we are very excited and I am a little nervous. I've said all along that this time of waiting has been for me; a time of preparation and growth. This morning I was reading through My Utmost for His Highest - a side note I have never read through this devotion. I don't know why, I just haven't. So, My loving husband went out and bought me one and the pretty one with the purple cover. Back to what I was reading. It was talking about waiting. It was such an encouragement and challenge to continue to wait upon the Lord and trust in His timing. The time of waiting may come to teach you the meaning of sanctification....or it may come after the process of sanctification has begun to teach you what service means. Never run before God gives you His direction.

Thank you hubby for getting me this devotion.

0 comments: