Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Thoughts

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! We spent Saturday night at Nana & Papa's. We ate and just sat around outside watching the kids and talking. I had the best time. I am so thankful for my mother and grandmother.

On Sunday we had Baby Dedication for Haven. Then after church we went out to lunch with Mema and Pappy and Matt, Lindsay and Gavin. I am so thankful for a wonderful mother-in-law. After getting home and the kids taking naps my wonderful husband took us all back up to Cold Stone and we used our gift cards for some ice cream. Jadon absolutely loved his bright blue, cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears in it. He picked it out all by himself. Even little Miss Haven got to have some, which she absolutely loved!


Jadon & Haven,
I am so blessed to be your mommy;
I enjoy hearing you make each other laugh, especially when Haven wakes up from nap first and goes in to Jadon's room to wake him up.
I love hearing Jadon say his prayer at nights after reading his Bible story.
I love the little girl squeals Haven has started doing.
I love the way Haven's hair curls in the back when it gets wet.
I love those right before bedtime snuggles with Jadon on the couch.
I love how Haven can eat more than Jadon at any given meal.
I love the pride you have given me and your daddy every day, you are truly a gift from God!

Mommy

0 comments: