Sunday, May 27, 2007

Marriage

Yesterday was my cousins wedding. I love weddings, Todd not so much. I love them because they remind me of my beautiful wedding day. I can remember everything about that day. I remember being stressed out trying to get the reception area ready and a lady walking in the church looking for Heather with a dozen red roses from the greatest most thoughtful man in the world. I remember all of us girls in the room getting dressed, I remember the first time I saw Todd on that day. I remember my boquet actually falling apart during the pictures and Jan Altic saving the day and putting it back together for me. I remember being announced for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Todd Wallace. For my husband and most men, as he says, the wedding day is just what happens before the honeymoon. Todd, I would marry you all over again and again and again. Then we could do the honeymoon all over again and again and again.





The place they were married was absolutely beautiful and had a covered bridge and other small little walking bridges. Jadon right now is fascinated with bridges. He wanted pictures of him with the bridges. I, of course, had a blast taking pictures of him running to different spots on the bridge to pose for the camera. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. Haven, I don't have many pictures of you because when Aunt Wendy saw you she grabbed you up and ran off with you. She hadn't seen you since Christmas and was so excited to be with you. Mommy loves you!




1 comments:

Mindy said...

LoL... Every man must be the same.