Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Big Girl

On Sunday Haven took her first steps by herself. Mema and I had nursery, we had Haven and Malachi, pretty easy. Haven was in the floor playing and stood up, which she has been doing for a couple of weeks now. She will just stand up and stand there before she plops back down. Mema was sitting in the floor beside her and motioned for her to walk to her. Haven took 4, and I have witnesses, steps before she got over to Mema. Way to go baby girl! You will be walking/running all over before long.

My baby girl is now saying words! Last night at dinner she had finished what I had given her and trying to get my attention she said, "mamma". How sweet that was to hear for the first time my name being said. Then this morning when I was leaving she waved and said bye! She's on her way to being a chatter box! Look out world another girl who loves to chat.

0 comments: