Friday, May 4, 2007

WOW

Today I took Jadon & Haven to the Wonders of Wildlife Muesum by myself today. Sometimes it is fun to go out all by myself with the two of them. Other times I enjoy the help of others. But today was a great day. The only bad thing about it was every school in the area had the same idea. It was crowded, I might have left if we would of had to pay. But, since we got free tickets it was okay to spend 30 minutes going through.

What was so fun is that we were able to get close enough to the animals for Haven to see them. She was so cute, pointing and babbling at everything. And everytime Jadon touched something she had to do the same thing. She is growing up so fast and so adores her big brother. If only it would always stay this way.

Jadon is his daddy's boy. There was a lady holding a snake for any child brave enough to go up and touch it. Well, once Jadon saw that he went running up there to not touch it, no, he wanted to HOLD it. I think the poor lady was about to panic. She was afraid she was going to get bit while my son was trying to pry the nasty thing out of her hands. Yep, his daddy's son!

0 comments: