Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Playing Together

Last night was my sister's Academic Tea at school. I gladly tagged along to see my beautiful sister get awards and take pictures for my mom. Since my dad had to work I had camera duty. My mom is forbidden by everyone in our family to take pictures. Only on extreme emergencies can is she allowed. We have so many pictures of people with no heads or half their body missing. She is a good sport about it, she acknowledges her lack of camera savvy.

Before the tea my family was at home playing. I'm not really sure how it all got started, but I look up and there is our petite, almost 1 year old girl pushing our big, 2 1/2 year boy in his big dump truck. She would push him down the hallway grunt for help and after me or daddy turned the truck around she would push him back the other way until she couldn't go any more. Again, she would grunt for help, we would turn it around and she would proceed to push it back down the hallway. This went on for quite sometime; well after I left.

Jadon loved it, Haven loved it and mommy and daddy laughed at them. What a fun evening!

By the way Mallory got awards in Yearbook & gym (after sitting out half the year due to injured knee).





My sister with one of her awards.


1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

go mal! i'm so proud. :)