Monday, May 7, 2007

Just Us

So, Todd and I had a much needed fun day Sunday. We skipped our Small group and went to Silver Dollar City. Just the two of us. Of course, we could never tell Jadon we did this because he loves that place. He is always asking to ride the big swing and the tea cups and the elephants. He loves rides and I have yet to find anything he won't ride.

Anyway, back to my day with my husband. We had a wonderful time just talking and running from ride to ride. We were hoping if we went early enough in the season we could miss the big crowds. We did, the longest we had to wait to ride was 20 min. We also enjoyed a funnel cake. My husband thinks it is a sin to go there and not have a funnel cake.

Thanks Sweetie for a fun day with just you. I'm glad to know that we still got it!

0 comments: