Monday, August 18, 2008

We Have Chipmunks

Thanks to the always low prices of Wal-Mart and grapes finally hitting those lower prices my kids have been enjoying grapes, grapes and more grapes. We have enjoyed green, red and even black grapes. A giant bag has lasted little more than 2 days around here.

Since having grapes continually in our house of late they've found this cute little thing they do with them to make themselves like chipmunks. They stuff a grape in each cheek and walk around pointing out they are a chipmunk.

It usually ends up with grapes flying out of their mouths, or worse grape juice, and mommy telling them for the 100th time to "please just eat your grapes!"

So, for now we have taken a break from grapes and hopefully they will forget about chipmunk cheeks. I did go ahead and get pictures, because apart from the messes it was quite funny.

2 comments:

Angela Heather Hammond said...

So cute! I laughed out loud. I really thought you were going to say you had chipmunks. I was pleasantly caught off guard. P.S. I LOVE Jadon's new haircut. He's so adorable!

Much love,
Angela

Erin Ward said...

Oh man, what kids think of! What sweet and hilarious pictures.