Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Mommy Cup Runneth Over

I am so proud right now to be the mommy of a thoughtful, smart, snake loving, spider hating, music loving, sensitive, rambunctious little boy.

On Saturday he and daddy did their weekly Saturday morning breakfast together (which Jadon absolutely loves his quality time with daddy). After breakfast Jadon went and helped daddy at work for a couple of hours. On their way home they took a detour by the store.

Jadon came home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers he picked out and when he handed them to me said the most precious thing I've ever heard:

"Mommy, thank you for all you do for me and around the house."

My heart melts again just remembering it. He even picked flowers that were my favorite colors, pink and yellow.

It's going to take a good long while for my mommy cup to dry up after this.

0 comments: