Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So Many Things to Post About

We had the joy of being around so many of our dear family and friends, that we don't get to see as much as we would like. I'm a little behind on blogging about our visits.

We had a much needed and much enjoyed visit from the Hirsch family. It was so good to see them and how much the girls have grown. Jadon and Bekah had a great time playing and running from Haven who had no idea she was the one they were running from. She thought she was running with them.

I'm glad Haven is still in that part of her life where people running from her, not with her, is a game and not the harsh reality that sometimes life isn't all that fun. My mommy heart will ache when those days come for my children.

That was just a thought I had while reading back what I had just written. Anyway, back to the great visit with the Hirsch family. We remembered the days when there was just Bekah and Jadon, now we have half a dozen with another little Hirsch on the way. They were definately much quiter days, but not near the fun!

Now we have Bekah, Jadon, Haven, Belle, Bethany, Jude and New Baby Hirsch.

We can't wait, we're heading down there this weekend to visit with them. Seeing the Hirsch's twice in one month! WooHoo!

Lynette and I tried our best to get a picture with all of them together. Here's my attempt.They were making their funny faces for the camera.

0 comments: