Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Cereal

Jude has had is first taste of cereal on Saturday. There's been days lately where he would just stare and watch us eat with his mouth moving with ours. It looked almost torturous us eating and him just staring. His little eyes would follow the spoon/fork from the plate to the mouth.

You're probably wondering why I didn't give the poor guy food earlier. I just really wanted to wait until he turned 6 months, which will be tomorrow.

He has done quite well with it and gets really excited when he sees the spoon. The first time I showed him his spoon he literally shook with excitement. He may surpass Haven in being our biggest eater.

Jude eating cereal for the first time.
Let me have it, let me have it!Come on Mom, we can't already be done.Aren't I cute with cereal all over my face?

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh man, he is so cute!