Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thanks Nana For The Dragonfly

Nana came over on Friday to drop off a dead, yes dead, dragonfly she has found. It was all intact and was pretty cool looking.

Jadon wasn't sure about it at first. Well, he became skittish of it when he reached out to hold it and Todd jumped and yelled like it was attacking him. Way to go honey!

Haven still does not like it. She walks around saying "it scare me, it scare me."

Jadon did get over the traumatic experience from his daddy and now likes to hold it. I don't think the dragonfly will make it much longer. Which is fine with me, I feel sort of an obligation to keep it while it's still all intact. But, the moment a wing or the tail falls off in the trash it goes.

When Jadon finally became brave enough to hold it, I think seeing it for a couple of days laying in the same spot helped, he requested his picture taken with it. Here's the ever so brave Jadon and his dragonfly.

0 comments: