Monday, August 4, 2008

May I Please Have My Hair Cut?

I may need to remind my son of these words when he's between the ages of 13 and 25. I was in the process of growing Jadon's hair out, I thought it might look good long. And Todd is always one for long hair, as he's sported that look several times.

Jadon on the other hand likes his hair short and kept reminding me of that. He would remind me it was time for a hair cut I would ask him if he wanted to grow it out and he would reply No. We did this for a couple of months and then came the day that Todd came home with his hair cut. He cut it before the mission trip so he didn't have to mess with it.

Jadon then moved to saying I want my hair cut like daddy's. Well, I wouldn't have time to do it before we left so maybe he could make it 10 more days until we got back from Denver.
Well, after showering one day Jadon came up to me and said in a very pitiful voice may I plleeaassee have my hair cut. I felt sorry for the guy so we went and found a Clip Joint and had his hair cut that day.
He was very pleased with his new do until the next morning when he stated that he needed it shorter.

It does look very nice and I'm sorry Jadon that I waited so long to get your hair cut. I will try to do better at keeping your hair cut.
Before his hair cut (with a red Kool-aid mustache) and after his hair cut, the lady even styled it for him. I think she thought he was cute.

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Of course she thought he was cute!