Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Little Miracle

Todd and I got to see our little one by ultrasound on July 27. I never get over what an awesome miracle it is to see such a little being moving and waving. By the time of the ultrasound our little one is only about the size of a grape, but yet we saw him/her wave the little hand, literally jump from one end of the placenta to the other end. I get teary every time I see a baby by ultrasound.
I was so excited when Todd told me he was going to get to go with me. He's only been at his job for a month and a half. But they were gracious enough to let him go and experience again the wonderous miracle of seeing our baby. I even have the first photo to share with everyone. He/she is truly a beautiful baby already!

I am starting to feel pretty good. My morning sickness has pretty much subsided and now I just battle headaches periodically. I am hoping that by the 2nd trimester that these too will pass.

0 comments: