Thursday, August 30, 2007

Much Needed Park Time

Last night was a beautiful night, weather and family time. We decided that after dinner we were going to go to the park. We have a beautiful park not far from our home. This park has everything, fun play equipment, geese to chase and a cave. The cave is closed most of the time, they open it periodically for cave tours. But for a 2 year old boy the opening of a cave is all you need. It was a much needed family time outdoors. The weather lately has been so hot that we have spent way to much time indoors. We ran all over that park. And I tried my very best to get that one perfect picture of my darling kiddos on steps. After about 10 tries and Haven being way to fascinated with the geese we decided what I had was good enough.

My efforts at getting the perfect pic

Jadon and Haven chasing the geese

Jadon and Haven at the opening of the cave

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

They are so stinking cute! I miss them. I had so much fun with them this summer.

Anonymous said...

Did you schedule an appointment to find out what you're having?