Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Get to be the Mommy Dr!

Lately when Jadon hurts himself he's been asking to see the Mommy Doctor. I love being able to kiss my child's hurts away. There will be a day when I can no longer do that, but for now I quite enjoy it. I'm not really sure where the whole Mommy Dr. thing came from. I have been blessed with healthy children and the only time we see the dr. is when we go for a check-up. The last time the kids were at the dr. was almost a year ago. For him to ask to see the dr. because he was hurt is a little weird since he probably doesn't even remember his dr.

I will proudly wear around my Mommy Dr. hat and I will proudly be on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Anytime, anywhere my children need a kiss for a boo-boo I am there! What better FULL time job could I have?

Update on our little piranha, aka Haven, she hasn't bit her brother in over a week. I've been there a couple of times when she really wanted to. She wanted so bad to bite him one time that she got as close as she knew she could and then just pinched him. You could see it all over her face that nothing would have been more satisfying than to bite her brother. But, way to go girl, you did not give in to your temptation. Instead she gave him a big squeeze.

I have been feeling movements from our little bundle of joy. I love the time when I start feeling kicks and movements consistently. I do have an appointment this Friday to see my dr. I love my prenatal appointments, I love hearing the heartbeat. It is music to my ears and I never get tired of hearing those sweet sounds. I will also, hopefully, get to schedule the ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby.

0 comments: