Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sleeping Like a Baby

Oh how I wish I could sleep like a baby right now. I miss those nights of falling into a deep, comfortable sleep. The reasoning for these sleepless nights are not my two beautiful kiddos at home. No, it's one of those joys of being pregnant. I have jumped into the time where you spend most of your night trying to find that one spot where your joints don't hurt and your not sweating from being so hot! About the time I find that perfect spot in bed it's time for me to get up and start the day.

I love watching babies/toddlers/children sleep, especially mine. Before bed each night I go in and just watch Jadon and Haven for a few minutes, tuck them in and just touch them. Sometimes Haven will sort of wake up and I pick her up and rock her for a few minutes. I cherish those times.

When I walk in to check on them I never know how they will be found. Haven will be laying on her stuffed animals, Jadon could be half hanging off the bed. I like to take pictures of them sleeping and wonder what they are dreaming about. Here are pictures of them sleeping last night.


0 comments: