Thursday, June 14, 2007

Please Don't Laugh At Me

Okay, I have been called out by name to post a PDLAM; thanks Erin. I also challenge anyone who reads this to leave a comment on my blog with their PDLAM. My PDLAM is I love my pillow that I have had since I was a little girl. I can't sleep without it, if I'm hanging out on the couch at home I like to curl up with it, and I always take it on trips. I will not share my pillow with anyone, ask Todd. This pillow has pretty much disintegrated, there is very little stuffing left in it, and I know I've been told how bad it is to keep pillows for a long time, but I can't get rid of it. I do change the pillowcase on it, but I think I would cry if I had to get rid of my pillow.

This is probably a very good explanation of why my children are attached to things. Jadon has a string he likes to sleep with and Haven has a blankie. Sorry, Todd not only do you have a weird wife, but your children have been warped too.

There now you all know about my weird fetish with my pillow. Don't forget to share yours with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not, NOT, sharing a whatever story with you. But, I just found your blog spot and I am so excited. Thank you. I look forward to mornings now so I can read them.

Erin Ward said...

oh karla is no fun! i'm so glad you shared your PDLAM secret. :)