Monday, June 25, 2007

Angels, Puppies and Puppy houses

All of a sudden Jadon has this imagination, it's quite amazing. On Wednesday all evening he was an angel. I'm not really sure how in his mind an angel is a blanket over your head, but that's what he thinks. He walked around the house, bumping into walls and other things, with a blanket over him saying I'm an angel.

On Thursday when I picked him up from Mema's house he informed me he was a puppy and would pant with his tongue sticking out. I find this very endearing. All day on Thursday and actually every day since he has been a puppy. He wakes up every morning and says, "I puppy." And you have to refer to him as puppy, he will correct you if you call him Jadon, "I not Jadon, I puppy."

After his puppy nap on Thursday we made a puppy house. I had orginally planned for it to be a fort, but since he is a puppy it only seemed fitting that it should be a puppy house. We orginally built it in the living room and it has since been moved to his bedroom because he did not want to take it down. He loves the fact that when he goes to bed or takes naps he can sleep in his puppy house.

I wonder what he will be next?

The puppy has a bone in his mouth. He carried it around with him all day, of course in his mouth. Haven had fun crawling around in the puppy house too. And Jadon made sure she had her own bone.

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

i ate lunch with the puppy today. the puppy ate fishsticks. :)