Monday, June 11, 2007

Orange Flavor Ice Makes Everything Better!

I've been out of town since Friday, so haven't been able to update my blog. Today and probably tomorrow will be catch up.


Last week my sister was so gracious to come and stay with Jadon & Haven on the days I worked. She's so wonderful! Well, on Thursday she brought a flavor ice for her and one for Jadon. (You know those flavored ice in the clear plastic tubes.) While sissy took her morning nap Jadon and Aunt Mal bonded over a flavor ice. I think Jadon has only had one in his life, so this was quite the treat. When I got home all he could talk about was the "blue ice" - the color of his. I assume that Aunt Mal's was orange because later that night he got his feelings hurt and he came over to me and informed me he needed an orange flavor ice. Then he said, "because I am sad." Ahhhh, and what did mommy say back? Sorry, honey I don't have any, but maybe a hug and kiss from me will make it all feel better. It doesn't quite compare to "orange ice".

On Friday knowing that my son "needed" an orange ice Aunt Mal brought some by our house on her way into town. So, Jadon got his orange ice and it made his world a much better place. Here he is enjoying his orange ice.

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Jadon had green ice today. he thought it was very yummy.