Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Goodbye Bottles

I was standing at the sink last night doing the dinner dishes and I looked over at the full rack of bottles sitting by the sink. It made me sad thinking how quickly time has gone by and that my baby girl is now a little girl. She is now drinking regular milk out of a sippy cup instead of a bottle. Well, most times. I'm still not ready to give up that evening feeding where I give her a bottle and we snuggle on the couch. I've been telling people it's because I want to transition her slowly, but to be honest I think it is all to do with me. The day she can say, "Mom I think I'm ready to quit the bottle" I may consider it.


One thing I will say is I will be glad to have the bottle rack off my counter. For something somewhat small it takes up a lot of space on my counter. So, I will be glad to get that space back.


0 comments: