Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Flowerpot & the Gentlemen

Saturday at Belle's birthday party all the kids got to decorate a flower pot and later plant a flower in it. I was so excited because I love the fact that Jadon is getting old enough to do stuff like that. Once the announcement of what they were going to do was made Jadon quickly ran over and found him a spot. He stood there with all the other kids like a big boy; it made my heart melt. I offered my help, but he could do it all by himself. So, I watched as he grabbed all the baseball, football & soccar ball stickers and started putting them on; all by himself. I know daddy was proud because he didn't pick the pretty gemstones or the pretty ribbon, no he went straight for the sports balls. I know he was saying to himself, "Way to go, son!"

He worked really hard and took it very seriously and when he was done he did let me write his name on it. Our Jadon is growing up so big and so fast. He's almost a little man, no longer a little boy. When we leave the house he runs to open the car door for me and for Haven before he gets in. I am so thankful for a daddy that has displayed that chivalry to our son. I have two wonderful gentlemen in my home and I am blessed!

0 comments: