Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ballerina Haven

Oh sweet, little ballerina. The day finally came for our little ballerina's first official class. She was in love, prancing around as she watched herself in the walls of mirrors. She was a seed that became a tree and blew in the wind. She loved every minute of it. And quite honestly I loved every minute of watching her.

There was a great sense of love and pride in my heart as I watched her and then when she would turn and look at me with a huge smile on her face after every move she did. It was pure joy for me.

Here is our little ballerina enjoying her first class.

1 comments:

Angela Heather Hammond said...

Awe! Clearly you chose a great place for her. I remember watching Zoe in gymnastics for the first time and feeling so excited until she caught site of me in the bleachers and came running upstairs to see me. It was a battle of the wills from the beginning to the end. Maybe just maybe she would do better now. So glad Haven appreciates being a ballerina!