Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some Sunshine and Warmth Admist the Cold

God was gracious to us and gave us a beautiful day to play outside. I, of course, took the camera outside to hopefully get some good pics of the kids using natural sunlight. Sunlight, what a marvelous, wonderful thing.

Jadon and Haven swinging, Haven's first time to swing on a big swing by herself. An attempt to get a picture of all 3. Jadon has started the stage where he tries too hard to smile and it often turns out kind of goofy.

The typical Jude eating stuff he is not supposed too. This time it's grass, at least it's organic.
And I just added this one because I thought it was a good picture of a beautiful little Haven.

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I hadn't noticed how long Haven's hair is getting! What a cutie.

belinda said...

What great pictures! I didn't realize that I hadn't looked at your blog lately until I started to tell your "break-in attempt" story at dinner (notice I said dinner not supper) tonight and Erin said, "Oh, I read that on Heather's blog--didn't you read it?" You've got all kinds of new posts--I better get started reading!