Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More On Christmas

After doing my Christmas entry that could have been broken down into 3 parts I wished I had added more family photos from Christmas Eve. I decided to go ahead and add them. So, I'm sure you're super excited, but anyway.

Me and my beautiful sister.

The 3 sibs.
All the girls, minus a few, in the family with grandma.
All the boys, minus a few, in the family with grandma.
Grandma and her granddaughters.The girlies.What's great about these photos for me is we not only celebrate the fact that our Savior came down when we couldn't reach Him, but also that we were a family for another year.

1 comments:

Angela Heather Hammond said...

Ohmigosh, Heather, never in a million years would I have recognized John. And I guess Mallory went dark too? You girls have more guts than me! But you look beautiful!

Angela