Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Pictures

I hadn't had a day in a while where I just carried my camera around and took pictures. I'm still trying to learn all the cool things I can do with it. I'm really hoping to get lessons soon with a friend who is a photographer. Here's some pictures of our day on Friday.
Haven is helping me work in our flower bed in front of our house. We had many weeds that needed to be pulled. She enjoyed shoveling the dirt for me.
Jude was laying in the floor and Jadon went and layed beside him. Jude kept grabbing his ear and laughing.

After playing hard outside they were rewarded with pop-ices. This was Haven's first one, I think she enjoyed it.

At the end of our day I went to check on the kids before heading to bed myself and this is how I found Jadon sleeping. His "string" laying across his face. He was so tired that the flash from the camera didn't even stir him, and I took several.

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I love seeing pictures of your little ones!

and that string picture is just TOO much. So funny!