Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Monday Evening

Last night was a fun night in our household. We did nothing, but stay at the house...Jadon and Daddy mowed the yard...Haven and I played in the memorial garden, cleaning it out and looking for roly polys...Jude sat in his bumbo seat for the first time. The kids were all in a great mood, which when you have a 2 year old and a 3 year old that doesn't always happen. We did absolutely nothing yet there are so many things I want to remember about last night.

Daddy and Jadon mowing the yard. I think Todd may enjoy mowing the yard with Jadon more than Jadon enjoys being with Todd.

Haven looking for her roly-polys. She cracks me up, she is so scared of any bug, spider, crawling/flying thing, but she loves roly-polys. Every day she asks to go look for roly-polys. She's into the catch and release program too. She will catch them carry them around for a little while and then puts them back where she found them. Then she tells them, "Go make babies, o-hay daddy hohe pohe, o-hay, o-hay daddy hohe pohe." She will say okay several times like she expects for the roly-poly to look up at her and say okay back. And where she got the go make babies and telling the daddy roly-poly.

I love this picture because it shows her shoes being on the wrong feet. I didn't notice that until I was looking through the pictures. Thankfully, I wasn't the one who put them on her feet because I have done that to Jadon before, oops.

Admiring the roly-poly she just found.
Jude in his bumbo seat. Todd and I always thought Jadon and Haven were happy babies, but Jude he's like no other. This little guy will smile at anything.

At the end of the evening when the kids are getting ready for bed this is where I found Jadon. Love the expression on his face!

1 comments:

thehirschgang said...

cute pics. Haven would love our back porch right now. Every night, there's hundreds of roly polys. She'd be in roly poly heaven...so we must plan a get together. :)
I'll call soon. We find out Friday if Gary is going to be the lone male of the family or not...