Friday, May 23, 2008

He's on a Roll

Jude has been rolling over now for a little while. It never gets old when you get experience these "firsts" with your children. Seeing Jude roll over is as exciting as it was to watch Jadon roll over for the first time and watching Haven do all her firsts were equally exciting as well.

Today I got to document Jude rolling over with my camera. I had a few minutes with just him after I layed Jadon and Haven down. Thanks to my new camera I was able to catch it.

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

he looks so much like Jadon in that first picture!

thehirschgang said...

I saw that first pic and thought Jadon! He DOES look a lot like him in that pic. I love your camera, able to catch that! I was just able to order us a new one through our credit card points! It won't be as good as yours, but it has to be better than what we have now! Belle runs away before I can get the shot...and all three of them together? I'm done trying. :)
Can't wait to get together with you guys...we're having Wallace withdrawals...