Monday, May 5, 2008

My Daddy's Birthday

My daddy's birthday was Friday, he is now a young age of 55. The whole family went out to Lambert's on Saturday and had a blast. I don't think there wasn't a time that I looked at my daddy that he wasn't smiling. That's one of the things I love about him, he has a contagious smile and to see him with his grandkids makes your heart melt. Jadon and Haven love their Papa! Happy Birthday Daddy/Papa.

This weekend I had 2 dear friends have their little baby boys. One was born on my daddy's birthday and one on Sunday. We were able to witness a miracle from God with our dear friends that had their baby on Sunday. They have been married for about 16 years spending most of that time trying to have a baby. After finally accepting that they would never have children they got pregnant and had 2 miscarriages last year. This brought many questions and hurts. Last fall they found themselves pregnant again and this time God allowed them to keep and give birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy. I told Todd on the way to the hospital to see them that we were witnessing a modern day miracle and seeing first hand the goodness of God. Praise Him from whom all things come, especially precious little babies!

1 comments:

thehirschgang said...

oh my, he looks just like Melissa!
We're rejoicing with them. What a blessing.