Tuesday, May 13, 2008

3 Months Old

My Sweet Jude,

Today you are 3 months old and I can't believe how fast time has gone. You are such a big boy, weighing in at 13 pounds and 23 inches long. You are a happy, sweet little boy. Daddy and I can just look at you and find you smiling. Your laugh is contagious. Right now your favorite song is "It Is Well", Daddy sings that to you when you get upset and it quiets you right down. I enjoy the laughing game with you, I laugh then you laugh, then I laugh again and you laugh again. I could do this all day with you.

Mommy and Daddy are counting our blessings for you and can't wait to see how much you will change in the next 3 months. Although, we could handle the next 3 months lasting a little longer than the first 3 did.

Your Daddy and I have been praying over your life Isaiah 61, that you would proclaim God and His Word. We love you, Jude Ezra.

Mommy

1 comments:

belinda said...

What a cute picture! He's changed so much already!