Sunday, June 6, 2010

Success

I have an official Kindergartner. Jadon is all signed up for school and this past week he started summer school. He has loved every minute of it. Each night he lays out his clothes and we start packing his lunch and he gets his backpack ready. In the mornings if he beats me up he finishes packing his lunch. He is such a responsible boy.

He has made friends and comes home to many questions about his day. We are beyond proud of him.

His first day of summer school.


















Jude is doing very good on potty training. After a rough time of it early on, he has been doing wonderful in telling us when he needs to go. I would call the whole thing a success. I feel a little strange having potty trained my last child.

1 comments:

belinda said...

Jadon looks so tall and grown up! Did you shed a few tears on his first day of summer school or are you saving those for the first day of kindergarten?