Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Children are Blessed

My children are blessed to have the Daddy they do. I am so thankful that he is my partner in training our beautiful children. His wisdom, love, patience, firmness and most importantly his devotion to serving Jesus challenges me. I am thankful for his leadership in our family. I am thankful our children adore him because he has made it easy for them to.


At church Jadon and Haven got to say things about their daddy as the teachers wrote. Here's what they had to say about their daddy.

Jadon:
"I love you. I like helping you a lot. Do you like to stay with me a lot."
"I like to hunt mushrooms with you."
"You play golf with me."

Haven:
"Thank you daddy for doing great things with me. I like playing with you. You are so cool."
"I like when you sing."

Happy Father's Day to the greatest Daddy and husband as far as we are concerned.
The boys making their funny faces at the camera.

0 comments: