Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rodeo Princess

Haven's birthday party this year was all about horses. She is so into horses right now and it takes me back to my childhood. When I was a little girl I loved and knew everything there was to know about horses. Every birthday and Christmas all I wanted was a horse.

So, when Haven started showing a love for horses it pleased me very much. I was also very excited to plan a horse birthday party. Haven was a Rodeo Princess and we were blessed to have Todd's cousin willing to bring their horse Sugar for the kids to ride. It was a birthday this little 4 year old will not soon forget.

All the kids getting their turn to ride Sugar.

Papa and Jadon hanging.
Oops! Little Mister caught sagging.
The rest of the party was pretty great too, opening presents and the cake.
It's great to be 4!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun, Heather! The party looked like a blast. I'm glad the weather cooperated and Haven got to have the pony there.