Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bless This New Beginning

Some ladies and I threw a wedding shower for some friends that are getting married in May. It was an incredible day with a great turn out of people to show their love and support for this soon to be married couple. I was extremely blessed seeing all the love surrounding them.

The groom to be is the Minister of Worship Arts and Community at Springhill. When I get to be a part of blessing new couples I am always thankful because I remember all those who were so good to Todd and I when we were getting married.

Here's some pictures I took at the shower. Here's to a very happy God-centered marriage together Matt and Emily.

The cake was made by Erin who is just incredible. Every time I see one of her cakes I am amazed by her ability. If you live in the Springfield area you have to give her cakes a try.



A few of the men that braved the wedding shower.

The beautiful couple.

0 comments: