Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Havenisms

A little glimpse into the life and mind of Haven Wallace. I'm finding that as Haven gets older she gets funnier and a little more quirky. I am enjoying so much what comes from her little mind, well most of the time. He view of the things around her sometimes quite amaze me. I wish I could capture everything she says and most times the best part of what she says are her expressions. Here are some of my favorite Haven times.

"hey dad the baphroom wight needs a new battery." The light bulb in the bathroom went out.

"I'm okay daddy/mommy." She says this every time she falls, which is quite often.

Her list of names for her stuffed dogs; Max, Baby Max, Black Max, Pink Max, Big Max, etc. You can probably get the jest that every single stuffed dog of hers is Max.

She is now a puppy herself that can do tricks, such as roll over, sit, shake hands, play dead (at rigor mortis stage), speak and lay down. She is a much more obedient puppy than little girl.

From the time she is put in bed till she actually falls asleep she changes her clothes about 3 times. I usually find the clothes she went to bed in and another outfit on the floor and a new outfit on her. Todd caught her just the other night out of bed getting ready to change her clothes. Todd told her to get back to bed, her response, "but daddy I don't like this shirt." Todd picked her up put her back in bed and covered her up and said, "there that should be good now because you can't see them." She just smiled at him, didn't say anything and stayed in bed. Todd walked out shocked that it actually worked.

There are so many more Haven moments that leave us cracking up for days. I love her and am thankful for this little girl.

0 comments: