Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Girls' Night Out

Last night I had an amazing pampering night with my mother-in-law, aunt, sister-in-law and her mom. Thanks to Cozy seeing the offer in our 417 Magazine we were all able to take advantage of a facial, massage and pedicure for $10.00, yes I said $10.00. There were only 10 lucky ladies that got to be pampered for the night.
My face is glowing and smooth, my back, neck and shoulders feel renewed and my toes are a pretty shade of blue. The only thing that could have made this any better - being able to sleep an extra 4 hours the next morning.

Here's the gang after our evening of bliss, see how nice and glowing our skin is and look at those beautifully painted toes.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That sounds amazing! I'm so glad you got to do that!

thehirschgang said...

I'm so glad you all got to do that together- what a deal! I'm also a tad bit jealous, I must admit. What fun! I think I'm ready for a facial/mani/pedi. That just sounds wonderful!
Love you!

Erin Ward said...

what fun! I'm jealous.