Monday, March 3, 2008

Praise Chuck E Cheese

I never thought I would be singing the praises of Chuck E Cheese, but when it affords you an opportunity to get out of the house you've been stuck in for days because of weather, it is a God send. I just happened to have cut out a coupon for the place a few weeks ago for a just in case, I am so glad I did. The kids had a blast running around and seeing if Daddy and I could keep up. The most dissapointing thing of the whole evening was that the basketball game was broken and not handing out tickets, this is Todd's game to play because he can rack up the tickets for the kids. So, needless to say he was a little sad. Jude was awesome and slept the entire time.

Thank you God for a time away from the house and time together as a family.






0 comments: