Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jude's 1 Month Today

It's both hard to believe that Jude is 1 month today and only 1 month. It always amazes me how someone can come into your life and you can't remember what it was like before they were there. I especially do this with my husband. It is hard to remember a time that he was not a part of my life. I enjoy life with him so much that it feels like we've always been together. I feel that way about my children too. I look at them and think, my goodness they are growing up way to fast, it was only yesterday they were brought home from the hospital. Then I feel like they've always been here.

Jude is doing great, he has really taken to his schedule. He sleeps really well and eats very well. His little face isn't so little anymore, it's quite chubby with the whole double chin thing going on. Jadon and Haven still adore him and want to hold him (sometimes fight over who gets to hold him.) Jude loves the sound of his Daddy's voice. If he is crying Todd will start singing the hymn It Is Well and Jude almost instantly stops crying. Todd loves the fact that Jude will stop crying when he starts singing.

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I can't believe he's that old already! He is SUCH a cutie!

by the way, I put something just for you on my blog. :)