Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ramblings of a Mother

I took Jude to see our Doctor yesterday to be weighed and heart checked. His heart is still beating on the faster side, but our doctor doesn't seem to be worried about it and he is now a whopping 9 lbs 13 oz. Jude has gained 3 lbs and 10 oz in a month. You can really see it in his little face, it has really filled out.

I just went back to check on Jude, all kids are down taking a nap. I really appreciate the 2 hours I have in the middle of the day to myself. Anyway, as I walked by Jadon and Haven's room I heard Jadon saying he needed help. I stooped by his bed and asked him what he needed help with and he repeated he needed help a couple more times and then he finally said he needed help with the box. I asked him if he needed help opening it or closing it and he said he needed help closing it. So, I told him I closed "the box" and he went back to sleep. A few nights ago Todd heard him and went in and he was saying his room was too tall. Todd walked over to the window and pretended to pull it back down and Jadon went back to sleep. We've asked Jadon about these episodes when he wakes and he always remembers what happened.

I've got a cute story to tell about Jadon. We have on our curio letters that spell JESUS. Well, the J E and S had fallen over and Jadon noticed it. He told Todd that the letters had "fell". Todd asked Jadon if he knew what the letters spelled and he said, "yes, they spell Jesus and he's my best friend." Oh, how we pray that is always true in his life.

0 comments: