Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I am truly blessed to celebrate Mother's Day. I have a wonderful mother and mother-in-law whom I love and admire so tremendously. I also have 4 beautiful children. These children have brought me great tears and great joys. I have experienced great frustration when they are being disobedient and great excitement when they've done something for the first time and felt great joy over many, many things.

I've seen the great grace God has given me in my life through my children. I have also been given a first hand example of my relationship with my Father in Heaven. I know I have frustrated Him when I've been disobedient and He's had great excitement and joys when I've been obedient and have experienced what He has planned for me.

I am looking forward to all the new experiences and joys I will experience with my children and husband. I also pray that I will grow as a mom, most importantly in my relationship with Christ so my children will see a mom who loves the Lord and loves their daddy and loves them.

I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day.

0 comments: