Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hide & Seek

It is so much fun having a 3 year old around the house. (Well, most days) We've been breaking out the good old games we used to play when Todd and I were kids. I had forgotten how much fun they were and it is renewing my inner child. Which, if you can imagine, is quite funny right now; me being 9 months pregnant. I do my best to do everything the way I used to.

One of the oldie, but goodie games we played last night was hide and seek. Of course, Haven played and she would go to a room and just stand in the middle of it. Then get real excited when you saw her. Jadon, I must say did pretty good at hiding. One of the places he chose was the top bunk of his bed where all his and Haven's stuffed animals are piled. He laid down on the bed and piled the animals on top of him. Very smart. I went to get my camera, which we have had packed for when the arrival of Jude comes, and unfortunately the batteries were dead. Better I found out now rather than later. I was a little frustrated because we had just put new batteries in. So, I didn't get to take a picture of Jadon laying on his bed with stuffed animals all around him and his legs sticking out.

Daddy was probably the best hider of us all. Jadon and Haven loved looking all over the house trying to find them. We had a great evening playing and laughing together.

0 comments: