Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Under 100

I am now under 100 days to the birth of Jude Ezra. I am really praying that he decides to come a few days early, as long as he's ready. The pregnancy is going really well and Jude is an active little guy, thank you Lord for that. I have, however, been having braxton hicks for the past couple of weeks. I never remember feeling them before with any of the others.

I will be taking the lovely gestational diabetes test this month. I hate the stuff you have to drink, it's suppose to taste like orange soda. I really hate orange soda to begin with and this tastes even worse than orange soda. I don't know what my wonderful doctor was thinking, but when I was putting the appointment on the calendar I realized that he had scheduled the gd test for the day after Thanksgiving. I quickly called and rescheduled, I really don't want to be tested the day after I indulged in all that good food, let alone be weighed.

I am again thankful for a pregnancy that is going well and for a baby that loves to move. I just wanted to update on our little Jude. Maybe we'll have more ultrasound pictures to post later on.

0 comments: