Monday, November 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Erin tagged me!

Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, include links to their blogs. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love anything to do with Cinderella and plan to pass my collection down to my daughter when she's old enough.

2. Since November of 2002 I have been pregnant for 37 out of the 61 months, and still counting.

3. I love collecting candlesticks from other countries, so far I have collected from 5 countries.

4. I am very, and I mean very, frightened of ticks, I will cry hysterically if I get one on me.

5. I have a secret crush on Bing Crosby, I could listen to him sing all day long and those blue eyes. My husband does know about the crush.

6. I love the smell of rain and when it is storming outside I love sitting and watching it. When I was living at home my dad and I would sit out on the front porch and watch the lightening and listen to the thunder. I find them very relaxing.

7. I love my Friday mornings when the kids will wake up and come join me in bed for a few minutes. That's our lazy Friday, we stay in jammies and lounge around all morning and we eat whatever we want for breakfast.

I don't know who's been tagged and I don't have 7 people to tag... but I tag...

Donna

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I'm with you about the ticks! I just can't handle them.
And no, I didn't know that was Todd's favorite movie! I knew that Matt liked it though, but I didn't know about Todd. What good taste he has! :)

belinda said...

That's fun! Did I already tell you about the Cinderella ornament we saw at a Hallmark shop in Branson. It is Cinderella with a small oval picture frame attached that says "Princess". I think Haven needs it!