Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thirteen Reasons I Have To Be Thankful

Okay, so I am taking this off of a friend's blog, Erin. Lately I've been thinking of all the reasons I have to be thankful, the things God has brought me through and how I've been blessed by Him. Thirteen doesn't even come close to the many things I could list, but I wanted to start here.

1. The fact that I have been saved by the blood of Jesus.

2. I am so thankful for the family God placed me in that had me in church growing up and instilled in me the things of the Lord.

3. I am thankful for my wonderful man, he has it all - loves the Lord above all else; loves me and shows it in many different ways; loving, fun daddy; and a mighty handsome guy to boot!

4. Karis, the Lord has taught me so much through her precious, but short life.

5. Jadon, his tender heart and boyishness is very refreshing. He reminds me so much of his Daddy.

6. Haven, she is definately a princess and already a compassionate girl, she hates to see anyone cry or upset.

7. Jude, I can't wait to see how his life will impact others around him.

8. Wonderful in-laws who love me like a daughter and for Mema who watches my two children while I go to work.

9. I am thankful for Pizza Wednesdays, Pappa Murphy's delight means a night of no cooking for me.

10. I am thankful that I finally get to be pregnant in the winter, cool days instead of steamy, hot days.

11. I am thankful that my loving, thoughtful husband takes care of the kids on Saturday mornings and lets me sleep in.

12. I am thankful that we finally got a free standing Chick-fil-a this year.

13. I am thankful that I live in a place where I can experience all 4 seasons. I love the changes in weather and the beauty that each season brings.

0 comments: