Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ultrasound Thursday

For anyone that reads my blog, I know there aren't a lot of you out there and that's okay. I just wanted to give you one last chance to play guess the sex of the baby. On the right side of this blog at the bottom is a link to a website where you can put your guess in as to what you think we might be having. You can also guess the birthday and time and weight. We have our ultrasound on Thursday so I will be closing the game out tomorrow.

You don't have to sign up on anything to play and if you are the one that guesses the best you will win a "Way to go!" and that's it. My office ladies did this with Haven and I thought it would be fun to include others who might want to gander a guess.

We will be sure to post the gender of our little miracle and anything else we might find out at the ultrasound. You can pray for us and this little one that everything looks good. Thank you.

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

can't wait to hear what you're having!