Monday, September 24, 2007

New About Jadon & Haven

There has been so much happening in our home right now. The kids are changing so much and I can't keep up with it all. I'm afraid that one day I might not remember those little things that make everyday so much fun. I have a list of things that Jadon and Haven are into right now.

Jadon:
- Has found he enjoys sleeping naked (we go into check on him and he has stripped all clothes off-when asked the next morning his response is, "I like to sleep naked") Hopefully he will be out of this stage when he have the new baby - I can just see me going into labor during the night and having to first dress my naked son before we can leave
- His favorite song is Kindness the Todd Agnew version - it's a little jazzy
- He dances by closing his eyes and swaying to the music
- He wants to be a daddy when he grows up (he has a great example of how to be a great one just by watching his daddy)
- Is very protective of Haven (watch out boys!!)
- Loves to get his Bible down and read it (we pray he does this his entire life)
- Opens the car door for me (he learned this from daddy)
- Can't wait for it to be his birthday (he's waited so patiently through everyone else parties)

Haven:
- Has a purse aunt Mal got her for her birthday that she loves to carry around on her arm
- Loves to wear her shoes (as soon as she's up from nap she is asking to have her shoes put back on - such a girl)
- Has become stingy with her kisses again (poor daddy, he seems to be the one she withholds from the most)
- Wants to read books by pointing to the pictures and saying "that" (once you actually start reading the book to her she's done)
- Had her first Pebbles' hair-do on September 22
- She loves to have her hair done
- Has started walking around the house squatting like a duck (she thinks it's hilarious when she starts walking around like that)
- Enjoys trying to run from you in public places (how fun this will be when I'm 8-9 months preggo)
- Loves to snuggle with me in her room right before bedtime
*edited to add - she loves to hug herself in the mirror

Picture of Haven with her new do

1 comments:

jennyhope said...

your children are so beautiful!!