Friday, September 28, 2007

Hey Jude...

Na na na na na ,na na na, hey jude...


So, we had our ultrasound yesterday and we saw very clearly and right away that sometime in February little Jude Ezra Wallace will be joining us. He looked great and was very active. We think we even saw him sucking his thumb, great. We've been wondering what the odds are of having 3 thumb suckers in one household. I told Todd that it looks like our chances are pretty good.

Jadon was glad, I guess, that he is getting a baby brother. In the beginning he wanted a sister, but here the last month he changed his mind and has been wanting a brother. When I showed him the ultrasound pictures he was a little disappointed. I think in his mind he expected them to look like when he has pictures taken. Haven has no idea that she is going to sandwiched in between two brothers. Our household is going to be a blast very soon! I can't wait!

Everything looked good and Jude looked healthy. Thanks for your prayers and we do ask for continued prayers for our little man.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! That's so exciting! And I love that name.

Erin Ward said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet the little guy! I'm sure you can't either. :)

Anonymous said...

Guess I won't be winning the contest since I thought sure it would be a girl. That's very exciting and I really like your name choice!

Belinda