Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wrapping Presents

I admit I love to wrap presents. I don't always do the fancy bows, although I do love how they look. I really don't do anything fancy with my presents. I love to pick out wrapping paper and will get paper that matches my tree and I have to wrap the kids presents differently from the adults.

There is one distinct difference that makes my presents different than everybody elses. If you have ever received a wrapped present from me you probably know what makes them unique.

My family likes to tease me about all the tape I use when wrapping. In my defense it is not to make it hard to open, but I think the wrapping looks so much prettier when there are no gaps or bubbles. All the tape I use makes every corner and seam very straight and tight.

I can't help that having a perfectly seamless wrapped present makes it difficult for the receiver to open it.


Are you a wrapper or do you prefer gift bags?

0 comments: